What is GoHighlevel/Highlevel?
GoHighlevel, or just Highlevel as its users call it, is an all-in-one sales and marketing platform for marketing agencies and small businesses. The GoHighlevel platform offers every tool needed to run a business successfully at a fixed monthly cost. The GoHighlevel platform allows you to Whitelabel their software so agencies can use this platform and brand it like it was their own. This allows agencies to create a Software as a Service (SaaS) business and an additional monthly recurring revenue stream.
Typically agencies would perform a job for their client like building a website or running Facebook ads only to have the job end or the client cancel their service. Now, agencies have to continue to market to find another client. Now with GoHighlevel, you can migrate your clients off whatever CRM, email marketing tool, phone system, or funnel software they may be using and run their business entirely off the GoHighlevel platform. The best thing about this is that your clients pay you monthly for these services. You can charge $297, $497, or whatever you want to charge for these services and your client continues to pay for these each month like a utility creating a stable recurring monthly revenue.
GoHighlevel sets no limits for its users on any paid plan so you can have unlimited contacts, websites, funnels, email or text templates, and workflows. There are also no limits for storage so you can host as many videos, files, documents, or images as you or your clients may have.
For a complete list of features for this platform, you can look at my article GoHighlevel Review.
If you are interested in how GoHighlevel structures its pricing, review my article GoHighlevel Pricing Plans.
What is a Domain Name?
A domain name is a unique identifier representing a specific website or web page. It’s a human-readable address that helps users navigate to a specific website or web page on the internet.
Domain names typically comprise the top-level domain, aka Root Domain (TLD), and the second-level domain (SLD). For example, in the domain name “example.com,” “.com” is the TLD, and “example” is the SLD.
Domain names are registered with domain name registrars and must be unique, meaning no two websites can have the same domain name. When someone types a domain name into a web browser, the browser contacts the domain name’s associated server, which returns the website or web page associated with that domain name.
GoHighlevel domain name setup is not difficult and can be done as quickly as a few minutes. Let’s get into it
How to setup your Domain Name in GoHighlevel?
To set up a domain name in GoHighLevel, you need to follow these steps:
- Purchase a domain name from a domain registrar like GoDaddy or Namecheap.
- In GoHighLevel, go to the “Settings” section of your account and click on “Domains.”
- Click the “Add New Domain” button and enter your domain name in the provided field.
- You must create an A record and cname records option before you click the “Add” button. Follow the instructions provided by GoHighLevel to add a CNAME record to your domain’s DNS settings. This typically involves logging into your domain registrar’s website and adding the CNAME record to your DNS settings.
- Once the CNAME record has been added and propagated, click the “Add” button in GoHighLevel to confirm that the domain is correctly set up. GoHighlevel will add the domain to your account if everything is set up correctly.
- You can now assign the domain to a website or funnel in GoHighlevel.
Once these steps are completed, your domain name should be appropriately set up in GoHighLevel and associated with the campaigns or pages you selected.
GoHighlevel Domain Name Setup Conclusion
Every business software today can allow you to add your custom domain name to it so your website or funnel can operate correctly. GoHighlevel allows you to have unlimited domains, websites, and funnels.