What is GoHighlevel/Highlevel?
GoHighlevel, or just Highlevel as its users call it, is an all-in-one sales and marketing platform for marketing agencies and small businesses. The GoHighlevel platform offers every tool needed to run a business successfully at a fixed monthly cost. The GoHighlevel platform allows you to Whitelabel their software so agencies can use this platform and brand it like it was their own. This allows agencies to create a Software as a Service (SaaS) business and an additional monthly recurring revenue stream.
Typically agencies would perform a job for their client like building a website or running Facebook ads only to have the job end or the client cancel their service. Now, agencies have to continue to market to find another client. Now with GoHighlevel, you can migrate your clients off whatever CRM, email marketing tool, phone system, or funnel software they may be using and run their business entirely off the GoHighlevel platform. The best thing about this is that your clients pay you monthly for these services. You can charge $297, $497, or whatever you want to charge for these services and your client continues to pay for these each month like a utility creating a stable recurring monthly revenue.
GoHighlevel sets no limits for its users on any paid plan so you can have unlimited contacts, websites, funnels, email or text templates, and workflows. There are also no limits for storage so you can host as many videos, files, documents, or images as you or your clients may have.
For a complete list of features for this platform, you can look at my article GoHighlevel Review.
If you are interested in how GoHighlevel structures its pricing, review my article GoHighlevel Pricing Plans.
What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a web analytics tool developed by Google. It provides website owners and marketers valuable insights and data about their website’s performance, user behavior, and traffic sources. By implementing a tracking code on their website, users can collect and analyze various data related to visitors and interactions.
Google Analytics allows you to track various metrics, including:
1. Website traffic: It provides information about the number of visitors, page views, and unique visitors your website receives. You can analyze trends over time and compare different periods.
2. Audience analysis: You can gain insights into your website’s audience demographics, such as age, gender, location, language, and interests. This data helps you understand your target audience better.
3. Behavior analysis: It allows you to analyze how users navigate your website, which pages they visit, how much time they spend on each page, and their interaction with specific elements like buttons or forms.
4. Conversion tracking: You can set up goals and track conversions on your website. This includes monitoring purchases, form submissions, newsletter sign-ups, or any other action you consider valuable.
5. Traffic sources: Google Analytics shows you where your website traffic is coming from. It categorizes traffic into channels like organic search, direct, referral, social media, or paid search, allowing you to understand which marketing efforts drive visitors to your site.
6. E-commerce tracking: If you run an online store, Google Analytics can provide detailed information about your e-commerce performance, including revenue, conversion rate, average order value, and product-level data.
7. Real-time data: Google Analytics offers real-time reporting, allowing you to see how many people are on your website, which pages they view, and their geographic locations.
These insights help website owners make data-driven decisions, improve user experience, optimize marketing campaigns, and measure the effectiveness of their strategies. Google Analytics offers free and paid versions, with the paid version (Google Analytics 360) providing additional features and support for larger enterprises.
How to integrate Google Analytics with GoHighlevel?
The first thing you need to do is log in to https://analytics.google.com and pull up your analytics account. You must then select which account you want to integrate with GoHighlevel.
Once in the account, you want to integrate, you must go to the Admin menu.
You will need to go to the Properties page for the account and then select the data stream menu option.
You want to go to the Web Tab and then select the property.
Once the property is selected, you will see another screen. Scroll to the bottom and select the Google Tag – View Tag Instructions.
On the next screen, you want to select the Install Manually tab. You will want to copy all the code on this screen using the icon in the top right of the code box.
Once you have this, you must open another tab on your browser, log in to your GoHighlevel account, and go to the Sites menu option. Select the funnel or website whose domain you want to track, and then go to the settings tab. Paste the code in the Head Tracking Code and then save the settings, and you have completed the Google Analytics setup for your funnel or website.
Google will now be able to start gathering data once the site is visited and provide analytical data to you.
GoHighlevel Google Analytics Integration Conclusion
Monitoring your funnel or website traffic is an important feature, which is why GoHighlevel has provided a way for you to integrate Google Analytics into your accounts. You can set up all your funnels and websites in Google Analytics and track them within the GoHighlevel platform.
Thank you for reading my article, and have a great day.